Wednesday, March 23, 2011

spring fling.

hellooo spring break. PRAISE! This week my mind has been full of crafts I want to try, friends I want to love on, and books I want to finish that I usually cant even touch. Note, how none of those things are theology papers, Hebrew homework, or meetings that need attending. I'M FREE! Too bad its only for a week.
So here is whats up.
What I have been reading:
I am seeing what all the fuss about..still trying to figure out exactly where he stands. This is one I need to digest for a bit. Oh drama.


Rob Bell Love Wins.


What I have been listening to..

Ever since we saw these cuties at SXSW last weekend I cant stop listening..or dancing to Kopecky Family Band

What I have been working on..
I cant show u exactly what it is that I have been making because I think the only people who read this blog might just be the people who are relieving these little gifts.. so just forget you saw this =) But these are the things that have been inspiring me.

link

I am making a similar version of THIS for the residence in my dorm. Me and Momma Sarah have been wanting to do some sort of inspiration board for the dorm, I think this one is a great idea.I will let you know how ours turns out.


P.S my mom threw my the most beautiful 21st birthday party. I cant wait to show you the pictures so you can see how crafty she is.
Shalom, Amanda.

1 comment:

  1. i read your blog. find new favorite music.[schmanks]
    get inspired. & smile. enjoy the rest of your semester. :)

    ReplyDelete