Friday, March 4, 2011

hello march!

With all the comotion in my life the last fews days I almost forgot that it is now March=) i love march for lots and lots of reasons(a big one being its my birth month.)
Family life has been really crazy.Blog searching is very therapeutic for me. So thats what I have been doing the past hour. Wanna see what i found?


I am in love with Kelli Murray's blog and art. If I wasn't a broke college student, I would be purchasing one..probably this one..
I saw this the other day, and for some reason wanted it SO BAD. Its Katy Perrys OPI line. This one is Teenage Dream.(ps.I think my mom secretly loves her, she often slips how much she likes her songs into convos) I am not sure when I started loving the color pink so much, but i do, and I'm dealing with it.. Anyway, my mom sent me thins in a package today. YAA!
This blog. Man oh man, I would love to have this life one day!

My favorite dress from last weeks Oscars..seriously this color is so prettyyyyy
I have seen this multiple times lately on different blogs..i want it!!! I wonder how realistic it would be to build this in my backyard one day..when I have a backyard.
And if I could have this dress from Free People for my birthday I would be a happy girl..

oh, but wait I got flowers from a sweet boy today,so maybe I already am a happy girl=)

 Shalom ♥ Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Sweet boy? Do tell more. I love that polish!!! Have you seen the OPI Texas collection, I almost bought the "Don't Mess With OPI" color.

    ReplyDelete