Sunday, March 13, 2011

the best.

In 5 days I get to spend my 21st birthday in Austin with my best friends. I get to brag here..I seriously do have the best friends and I have been beyond blessed by them over the last years. These girls and I all left home and went away to different schools but have stayed super super close!They are all beautiful, smart and so so funny! I am the luckiest girl in the world. We are heading down to Austin on friday and are spending the weekend going to shows, eating great food, laughing a lot..and that whole turning 21 thing =) I am so excited!Thank you Jesus for these girls!!


ps. we get to see Hanson at 1am on my birthday.I will have to trick them to accompany me to this show. Think what you want..but I still love these brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment