Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I've got ot folded up maps showing where I'm gonna be.

Fun! I got so excited when I saw how many different things I could do with old maps. Seriously..some of these made me giggle because they were so cool. I shouldn't really be blogging right now seeing how I have 5 test next week. I blame my StumbleUpon account because it got me started on the map excitement during a study break. Here goes it..

I think i want to use a map i have of the Old City in Jerusalem to make these type of coasters.How to.


The artists behind these says to use maps of towns or countries that are significant to you and you love. cute =)




Garland fun i found here




This seams easy enough






I have been wanting my own globe for a while but have not had any luck finding one for cheap. Now I REALLY want one so I can do this to it. I love the butterflies. Stinking cool.



I am now on the look out for lots of cool maps. I want to make a lot of these and give them as gifts. Thanks for traveling with me. Back to studying...


 p.s. I'm obsessed with this song right now. it makes me want to dance, with a skirt on, outside.It also makes me crave Spring weather. Me and my best friends get to see Lucy in March. Excited!!




Shalom, Amanda.

1 comment: