Thursday, February 3, 2011

Its February!

Yess! I really like the month of February. Honestly, most months that have fun holidays in them I get really into. I am a slightly cheesy person and get really excited about giving into traditions and getting wrapped up in each different season.
So February to me means lots of girly colors, sweets, pretty flowers, and the continuation of wearing warm scarves, boots and my favorite leather jacket.Anyway. Today I wanted to show you some fun Valentine craft ideas that are a little different and maybe more fun than the Jonas Brother valentines I sent a couple of years ago..(at least I'm admitting it.)


This project would be cool for anytime really. I like the skeleton key shape a whole lot but you can be creative and do whatever shapes you want!


You can use little trinkets,things you find around the house,old pieces of jewelery you don't care about anymore, or even things that are significant to you and your special someone.
 see instructions for this wall art idea here!


I see paper dollies used for seriously everything these days. These envelopes are a cute way to make a note more personal. I think I will make one for my mom=) Source!


I LOVE FLOWERS!! There are so many pretty options that are in reds,pinks,and whites right now and I am always wanting to find ways to keep them in my dorm room. When I saw this idea I seriously could not wait till I got some fresh flowers.
and this means I also get to take a trip to Sonic happy hour to get the carrier=)
find out how its done here=)

These are just plain cute. I don't know..might be a bit more tricky to actually do than the others but I still really like them. Homemade bow and arrows make real cool decorations.


And here are two desktop calenders that can help keep you in a winter mood. I really love the second one, I  print the Free People calenders off every month and put them by my desk in my room.


Hope you enjoy this month as much as I do friends. Shalom-Amanda.

 





“To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others."
- Francois Mauriac




No comments:

Post a Comment